Each apartment is fitted and fully furnished with top-of-the-range appliances for professionals to enjoy, alongside a selection of high-end mod-cons. Bridgewater Point is not just a home, it’s the ultimate living destination for professionals to make the most of the extra luxury features such as beautiful communal landscape gardens where they can relax, an on-site gym and a secure car park.
Its location is ideal for young professionals with MediaCityUK and Manchester city centre, both popular for work and leisure purposes, within easy walking distance. Cornbrook tram station is also nearby, providing great links to areas in Greater Manchester.
• Project Title: New Build Residential Project
• Client: Fortis Developments
• Main Contractor: Beaumont Morgan
• Client M&E Services Designer: BWB Consulting
• Design & Build, Mechanical & Electrical Contractor SEL Ltd
• Project Duration: 120 weeks
• Project Value: £23m
• M&E Package Value: 3m
Aura Technical Services was employed by Beaumont Morgan to manage their Mechanical and Electrical contractor, SEL Ltd.
Detailed responsibilities included:
• Manage and coordinate the pre-construction phase
• Manage and coordinate the construction phase
• Manage and coordinate the commissioning phase