The works included the extension of the main production hall and paint spray shop, remodelling of the existing receiving / shipping areas, enclosing of the existing loading bays, construction of a new delivery canopy, extension of the first floor plant deck and remodelling of first floor jigs and tools area.
• Client: BAE Systems
• Main Contractor: ISG Construction
• Client M&E Services Designer: Futureserv
• Design and Build M&E Contractor: TClarke
• Project Duration: 57 weeks
• Project Value: £10m
• M&E Package Value: £3m
Aura Technical Services were employed by ISG Construction to manage their Mechanical and Electrical contractor TClarke. We were employed from the pre-construction stage through to the commissioning and client training stage.
Detailed responsibilities included:
• Management of ISG’s online document control system, Conject
• Management and coordination of extensive commissioning works to achieve strict temperature and humidity controls to critical areas of the project
• Management and coordination of the technical submittal and RFI processes
• Management and coordination of the commissioning providing period