The location of Adelphi Wharf is simply unrivalled. The boutique apartments will be on the doorstep of the newly transformed Chapel Street corridor as well as only a ten minute walk from the city centre. It is in the heart of an area galvanised by a rising population and regeneration but its countryside appeal is not lost thanks to endless views of the river and meadows.
• Project Title: New Build Residential Project
• Client: Fortis Developments
• Main Contractor: Beaumont Morgan
• Client M&E Services Designer: LJJ Contractors
• Design and Build Mechanical Contractor Laycock’s – Electrical Contractor Atlantic
• Project Duration: 130 weeks
• Project Value: £25m
• M&E Package Value: 3m
Aura Technical Services was employed by Beaumont Morgan to manage their Mechanical and Electrical contractor, Laycock’s Mechanical and Atlantic Electrical.
Detailed responsibilities included:
• Manage and coordinate the pre-construction phase
• Manage and coordinate the construction phase
• Manage and coordinate the commissioning phase