We work on mechanical and electrical installations from small defects clearance projects through to complex installation projects up to a value of approximately £1m.
We can offer a fully turn key design and build solution or alternatively we can simply work to the client’s own mechanical and electrical designs.
The following items are what sets us apart from the competition:
• We have our own dedicated in house mechanical and electrical designers
• Our designers are involved in our projects from initial design concepts through to commissioning and handover
• We are extremely proactive and will always assist in resolving project issues and challenges
• We are not contractural and do not employ dedicated Quantity Surveyors
• We understand the main contractor’s needs due to our background of working directly with main contractors in our consultancy business over the last 20 years
• We have undertaken a lot of projects in live environments and fully understand the complexities associated with these projects. We have the systems and procedures in place to make these types of projects run smoothly
• We have worked for local councils through to private organisations and therefore understand the structures of each individual company
• We hold all the necessassary health and safety qualifications such as CHAS, Constructionline and Safe Contractor
• We are fully ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 accredited